Re: Out of memory with "create extension postgis"

От Daniel Westermann (DWE)
Тема Re: Out of memory with "create extension postgis"
Дата
Список pgsql-general

>> There is nothing in the log file except these (not from today, but the messages are always the same):
>> 2020-07-03 16:52:16 CEST 53617 LOG:  server process (PID 54070) was terminated by signal 9: Killed

>A process that was killed by the OOM killer would not have managed to
>produce an "out of memory" ERROR report, so these two are different
>symptoms.  You need to reproduce the first case, or you won't have
>any luck setting an error breakpoint either.

You're right, that was before we adjusted the oom behavior. Will get back once I have more information.

Regards
Daniel

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Out of memory with "create extension postgis"
От: Michael Lewis
Сообщение: Re: Issues of slow running queries when dealing with Big Data