Re: pg_basebackup: Always return valid temporary slot names

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_basebackup: Always return valid temporary slot names
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 07, 2023 at 01:23:33PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> PQbackendPID() returns a signed value, likely coming from the fact
> that it was thought to be OK back in the days where PIDs were always
> defined with less bits.  The fix is OK taken in isolation, so I am
> going to apply it in a few minutes as I'm just passing by..

Actually, correcting myself, pid_max cannot be higher than 2^22 on 64b
machines even these days (per man 5 proc).
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup: Always return valid temporary slot names
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Unlogged relation copy is not fsync'd