Re: pgsql: Fix the display of iso-8859-1 message type in apply worker.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix the display of iso-8859-1 message type in apply worker.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, Jul 25, 2023 at 03:52:32AM +0000, Amit Kapila wrote:
> Fix the display of UNKNOWN message type in apply worker.
>
> We include the message type while displaying an error context in the
> apply worker. Now, while retrieving the message type string if the
> message type is unknown we throw an error that will hide the original
> error. So, instead, we need to simply return the string indicating an
> unknown message type.

koel is complaining after this commit:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=koel&dt=2023-07-25%2004%3A49%3A03
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: Optimize WAL insertion lock acquisition and release with some at
От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: pgsql: Remove unnecessary checks for indexes for REPLICA IDENTITY FULL