Re: pg_basebackup: add test about zstd compress option

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pg_basebackup: add test about zstd compress option
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 10:58:22AM +0900, Dong Wook Lee wrote:
> I checked the test code not to test the zstd option, then added it.
> I hope my patch will help us to ensure safety of the test.

It seems to me that checking that the contents generated are valid is
equally necessary.  We do that with zlib with gzip --test, and you
could use ${ZSTD} in the context of this test.

What about lz4?
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: SQL/JSON features for v15
От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: standby promotion can create unreadable WAL