Re: pgsql: Only allow returning string types or bytea from json_serialize

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Only allow returning string types or bytea from json_serialize
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Fri, Jul 08, 2022 at 03:41:35PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> I noticed that this introcues the following error message.
>
> +  errmsg("cannot use RETURNING type %s in JSON_SERIALIZE"
> +                                format_type_be(returning->typid)),
>
> However, the same file has the following error message.
>
> >             errmsg("cannot use RETURNING type %s in %s",
> >                    format_type_be(returning->typid), fname),
>
> So, couldn't we share the format string to reduce translatable
> messages?

Yeah, I think that you are right, so let's fix this.  If Andrew does
not show up, I'll take care of it.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: pgsql: Adjust node serialization tag of A_Expr for consistency
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: pgsql: Preserve relfilenode of pg_largeobject and its index across pg_u