Re: Small and unaffected typo in pg_logical_slot_get_changes_guts()

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Small and unaffected typo in pg_logical_slot_get_changes_guts()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 11:27:58AM +0900, Kasahara Tatsuhito wrote:
> Since commit dd04e958c8b03c0f0512497651678c7816af3198,
> tuplestore_donestoring() seems to be left only for compatibility, so
> it looks like it can be removed from the core code, except for the
> header (tuplestore.h).

FWIW, it looks sensible to me to just do the cleanup you are
suggesting here on HEAD, aka keeping the compatibility macro in the
header, but wiping out any references of it in the C code.  That
reduces the chances of copy-pasting it around for no effect.  Would
you like to write a patch?
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: USE_BARRIER_SMGRRELEASE on Linux?
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: adding 'zstd' as a compression algorithm