Re: correct the sizes of values and nulls arrays in pg_control_checkpoint

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: correct the sizes of values and nulls arrays in pg_control_checkpoint
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 23, 2021 at 09:16:02PM +0530, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
> Thanks. I thought of having a macro, but it creates a lot of diff with
> the previous versions as we have to change for other pg_control_XXX
> functions.

Yeah, I was wondering about that, but that's not worth the potential
conflict noise with the back-branches.  Hence, fixed as suggested
first upthread.  Thanks!
--
Michael

Вложения

От: "Joel Jacobson"
Сообщение: Re: Foreign key joins revisited
От: Andrey Borodin
Сообщение: Re: MultiXact\SLRU buffers configuration