Re: a very naive question about table names in Postgres

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: a very naive question about table names in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Am Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 08:27:59PM +0000 schrieb Martin Mueller:

> I much prefer Postgres to Mysql for  a variety of reasons,
> but mostly for its elegant string functions. But in Mysql it
> seems to be much easier to keep track of tables.

May I ask for the context of "keep track of tables" ?

Karsten
--
GPG  40BE 5B0E C98E 1713 AFA6  5BC0 3BEA AC80 7D4F C89B

От: Craig McIlwee
Сообщение: Re: a very naive question about table names in Postgres
От: Josef Šimánek
Сообщение: Re: a very naive question about table names in Postgres