RE: Using a different column name in a foreign table

От Alanoly Andrews
Тема RE: Using a different column name in a foreign table
Дата
Re: Using a different column name in a foreign table
Re: Using a different column name in a foreign table
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Adrian. I was aware of that.

But...in the case of FT definition, the quotes are mandatory after column_name in options. And it is a single quote.
The problem here may be is that the "create foreign table" statement accepts only lower case  after options. Remember
thatthe double quotes for the column name in the "select" statement is generated by postgres, not by the end user. If
thedouble quotes were not present, the query with the upper case would have worked.

A.A.

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Using a different column name in a foreign table
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: psql and Postgres 7.2