Re: be-secure-gssapi.c and auth.c with setenv() not compatible on Windows

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: be-secure-gssapi.c and auth.c with setenv() not compatible on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 09:14:36AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> I have been finally able to poke at that, resulting in the attached.
> You are right that adding only the fallback implementation for
> setenv() seems to be enough.  I cannot get my environment to complain,
> and the code compiles.

Okay, applied this stuff to 12 and 13 to take care of the build
failures with hamerkop.  The ECPG tests should also turn back to green
there.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Multiple hosts in connection string failed to failover in non-hot standby mode
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: CALL versus procedures with output-only arguments