Re: Move pg_attribute.attcompression to earlier in struct for reduced size?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Move pg_attribute.attcompression to earlier in struct for reduced size?
Дата
Re: Move pg_attribute.attcompression to earlier in struct for reduced size?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 10:24:36AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> If you switch attcompression, I'd say to go for the others while on
> it.  It would not be the first time in history there is a catalog
> version bump between betas.

This is still an open item.  FWIW, I can get behind the reordering
proposed by Tom for the consistency gained with pg_type, leading to
the attached to reduce the size of FormData_pg_attribute from 116b to
112b.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Diagnostic comment in LogicalIncreaseXminForSlot
От: "tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: RE: Bug in query rewriter - hasModifyingCTE not getting set