Re: multi-install PostgresNode fails with older postgres versions

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: multi-install PostgresNode fails with older postgres versions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 08:25:45AM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> 5.8 is ancient. Yes I know it's what's in the Msys1 DTK, but the DTK
> perl seems happy with the list form of pipe open - it's only native
> windows perl's that aren't.

Respect to the Msys1 DTK for that.

> Maybe it's time to update the requirement a bit, at least for running
> TAP tests.

Are older versions of the perl MSI that activestate provides hard to
come by?  FWIW, I would not mind if this README and the docs are
updated to mention that on Windows we require a newer version for this
set of MSIs.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Force disable of SSL renegociation in the server
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: multi-install PostgresNode fails with older postgres versions