Re: Installation of regress.so?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Installation of regress.so?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 09:30:37AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> I'd be okay with it being some sort of non-default option.

Okay.  It would be possible to control that with an environment
variable.  However I am wondering if it would not be more user-friendly
for automated environments if we had a configure switch to control
when things related to the tests are installed or not.  Say a
--with-test-install?
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: PG 14 release notes, first draft
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Alias collision in `refresh materialized view concurrently`