Re: Subscription tests fail under CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Subscription tests fail under CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 19, 2021 at 10:26:28AM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> How about moving AfterTriggerEndQuery() to apply_handle_*_internal
> calls? That way, we might not even need to change Push/Pop calls.

Isn't that going to be a problem when a tuple is moved to a new
partition in the tuple routing?  This does a DELETE followed by an
INSERT, but the operation is an UPDATE.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: subscriptioncheck failure
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Subscription tests fail under CLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS