Re: Small issues with CREATE TABLE COMPRESSION

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Small issues with CREATE TABLE COMPRESSION
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, May 08, 2021 at 09:06:18AM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> I suggest that should reference guc-default-toast-compression instead of CREATE
> TABLE, since CREATE TABLE is large and very non-specific.

Yes, that's a better idea.

> Also, in at least 3 places there's extraneous trailing whitespace.
> Two of these should (I think) be a blank line.

Fixed these, and applied this doc patch as a first piece.  Thanks for
the review.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: "houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: RE: Enhanced error message to include hint messages for redundant options error
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: JSON doc example (matchiness)