Re: Add LZ4 compression in pg_dump

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Add LZ4 compression in pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 12:22:45PM -0600, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> Yeah.  But the original log_warning text was better, and should be
> restored:
>
> -       if (AH->compression != 0)
> -               pg_log_warning("archive is compressed, but this installation does not support compression -- no data
willbe available");

Yeah, this one's on me.  So I have gone with the simplest solution and
applied a fix to restore the original behavior, with the same warning
showing up.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: New strategies for freezing, advancing relfrozenxid early
От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: wrong Append/MergeAppend elision?