Re: Generating code for query jumbling through gen_node_support.pl

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Generating code for query jumbling through gen_node_support.pl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 09:39:05AM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> There are a couple of repetitive comments, like "typmod and collation
> information are irrelevant for the query jumbling".  This applies to all
> nodes, so we don't need to repeat it for a number of nodes (and then not
> mention it for other nodes).  Maybe there should be a central place
> somewhere that describes "these kinds of fields should normally be ignored".

The place that would make the most sense to me to centralize this
knowlegde is nodes.h itself, because that's where the node attributes
are defined?
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: New strategies for freezing, advancing relfrozenxid early
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Something is wrong with wal_compression