Re: typos

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: typos
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 10, 2023 at 12:24:40PM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> Thanks for noticing this. I'll take care of this and some other typo
> patches together.

Does this include 0010?  I was just looking at the whole set and this
one looked like a cleanup worth on its own so I was going to handle
it, until I saw your update.  If you are also looking at that, I won't
stand in your way, of course :)
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Avoiding "wrong tuple length" errors at the end of VACUUM on pg_database update (Backpatch of 947789f to v12 and v13)
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Avoiding "wrong tuple length" errors at the end of VACUUM on pg_database update (Backpatch of 947789f to v12 and v13)