Re: Stored procedure code no longer stored in v14 and v15, changed behaviour

От raf
Тема Re: Stored procedure code no longer stored in v14 and v15, changed behaviour
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Dec 02, 2022 at 11:02:18AM -0500, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Also, we've *never* had storage of the original text for views.
> I'm a little mystified by people claiming they use original
> text for vetting functions when they clearly have no equivalent
> ability for views ... or are your applications completely
> view-free?

In my case, yes, all access is via procedures.
No views or triggers. So it was OK.

cheers,
raf

От: Jonathan Lemig
Сообщение: Re: Views "missing" from information_schema.view_table_usage
От: Jonathan Lemig
Сообщение: Re: Views "missing" from information_schema.view_table_usage