RE: [HACKERS] User requests now that 6.5 is out

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема RE: [HACKERS] User requests now that 6.5 is out
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 29-Jun-99 Jackson, DeJuan wrote:
> Would a PostgreSQL / PHP solution be practical for the Feature/Bug tracking?
> (I'm thinking specifically of the mirrors here.)
>       -DEJ

How 'bout JitterBug?  http://samba.anu.edu.au/jitterbug/
or GNATS:  http://www.cs.utah.edu/csinfo/texinfo/gnats/gnats.html

Vince.

Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: "Jackson, DeJuan"
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] User requests now that 6.5 is out
От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] User requests now that 6.5 is out