Sv: Re: Logical replication from standby

От Andreas Joseph Krogh
Тема Sv: Re: Logical replication from standby
Дата
Список pgsql-general
På torsdag 16. august 2018 kl. 14:50:47, skrev Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>:
Hi,

On 2018-08-16 14:32:34 +0200, Andreas Joseph Krogh wrote:
> På torsdag 16. august 2018 kl. 14:18:12, skrev Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de
>  <mailto:andres@anarazel.de>>:
> On 2018-08-16 13:35:06 +0200, Andreas Joseph Krogh wrote:
>  > Any plans to support $subject?
>
>  There's LOADS of discussion on this on the lists.
>
> I couldn't find anything specifically regarding "from standby", other than

See e.g.
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/CAMsr%2BYEVmBJ%3DdyLw%3D%2BkTihmUnGy5_EW4Mig5T0maieg_Zu%3DXCg%40mail.gmail.com
and also https://commitfest.postgresql.org/15/788/ etc.

I saw the commitfest-item but sadly nothing has happended.
Thanks for pointing out the thread.

Craig, if you are picking up this, are you planning to work more on this?

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Logical replication from standby
От: pavan95
Сообщение: Re: Copying data from a CSV file into a table dynamically