Sv: WAL-dir filling up with wal_level = logical

От Andreas Joseph Krogh
Тема Sv: WAL-dir filling up with wal_level = logical
Дата
Список pgsql-general
På fredag 03. august 2018 kl. 12:12:33, skrev Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreas@visena.com>:
Version: PG-10.4

I don't (yet) have any replication-slots configured, and hence no standbys are subscribed, but I have wal_level = logical configured to be able to add subscribers later. I'm seeing that WAL-dir is filling up with WAL-files (now 17GB and not declining), is this expected behaviour?

Thanks.

Hm, a co-worker noticed that we have max_wal_size = 16GB, that might be the reason:-)

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh

От: Andreas Joseph Krogh
Сообщение: WAL-dir filling up with wal_level = logical
От: Andreas Kretschmer
Сообщение: Re: WAL-dir filling up with wal_level = logical