RE: Time delayed LR (WAS Re: logical replication restrictions)

От Takamichi Osumi (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: Time delayed LR (WAS Re: logical replication restrictions)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 11:24 PM I wrote:
> Attached the updated v22.
Hi,

During self-review, I noticed some changes are
required for some variable types related to 'min_apply_delay' value,
so have conducted the adjustment changes for the same.

Additionally, I made some comments for translator and TAP test better.
Note that I executed pgindent and pgperltidy for the patch.

Now the updated patch should be more refined.

Best Regards,
    Takamichi Osumi

Вложения

От: "Drouvot, Bertrand"
Сообщение: Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Syncrep and improving latency due to WAL throttling