RE: Multi-Master Logical Replication

От kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: Multi-Master Logical Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Laurenz,

Thank you for your interest in our works!

> I am missing a discussion how replication conflicts are handled to
> prevent replication from breaking or the databases from drifting apart.

Actually we don't have plans for developing the feature that avoids conflict.
We think that it should be done as core PUB/SUB feature, and
this module will just use that.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: json_query - redundant result
От: Wilm Hoyer
Сообщение: AW: BUG #17448: In Windows 10, version 1703 and later, huge_pages doesn't work.