2024 data.sql.saturday.la event is looking for speakers on postgres topics

От Steve Rezhener
Тема 2024 data.sql.saturday.la event is looking for speakers on postgres topics
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hey Team,

My name is Steve Rezhener and I'm one of the organizers of data.sql.saturday.la event.
We are looking for speakers on Postgres as well as other SQL and/or NoSQL topics for our upcoming in-person event on Saturday, June 1st at the Loyola Marymount University (LMU) in Los Angeles.

Please submit your session(s) here - https://sessionize.com/2024-data-sql-saturday-la/

Thanks in advance,

Steve Rezhener.

President and Co-Founder

Data Driven Technologies, Inc (501.c.3 non-profit)

https://www.datadriventechnologies.org

LA Data Platform User Group

SQL Saturday in Los Angeles

Вложения

От: Mark Wong
Сообщение: exhibiting at SREcon Americas 2024 in San Francisco, California, March 18-20, 2024
От: Mark Wong
Сообщение: exhibiting at PyCon Pittsburgh May 16 - 18, 2022