Re: [HACKERS] CVSup help??

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CVSup help??
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 29 Apr 1998, David Gould wrote:

> > Just tested the server from here, and all appears to be well with the
> > server...just removed the 'tag=.' line that I have in mine, and that's
> > right too...just pulls down the CVS/RCS files directly ...
>
> So the missing tag=. line is not the problem?

    Nope, that one is correct...

> > Anyone else havign similar problems?
>
> I have tried this several times on two different evenings. Is there a time
> window? Or is there a maximum connection count?

    5, but I don't think its ever hit that max, and I know the error
message is different then that if it had...I get it all the time at
FreeBSD :(

> Any thoughts on how to debug this thing?

    This is under Linux, correct?  Do you have anything like 'truss'
or 'ktrace' that you can figure out where in the code its dying?