Re: Limitations of PostgreSQL

От Aly S.P Dharshi
Тема Re: Limitations of PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I would like to believe that its the latter, it should improve with time.

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005, Bill Bartlett wrote:

>[snipped]
>
>> May not be the best choice on Windows for production use, though for
>> development, it should be adequate.
>
>Are there known issues with the Windows version for production use, or
>is this simply because of the relative newness of the Windows-native
>version?
>
>- Bill

Aly S.P Dharshi
aly.dharshi@telus.net

     "A good speech is like a good dress
      that's short enough to be interesting
      and long enough to cover the subject"

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Limitations of PostgreSQL
От: "Fred Cunningham"
Сообщение: Install error with PPG_80R3_WIN