Re: PostgreSQL and SOAP, version 7.4/8.0

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: PostgreSQL and SOAP, version 7.4/8.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
mlw writes:

> On the flip side, I am also working on a PostgreSQL SOAP interface,
> where one does this:
>
> http://somehost/postgresql?query="select * from table"
>
> And a SOAP compatible resultset is returned.

That looks quite similar to the planned XML functionality.  While that
plan doesn't contain the word "SOAP", one could of course create a small
layer to convert the output format to any other XML format.  If you're
interested, please look up the XML discussion of the last few weeks.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

От: "Key88 SF"
Сообщение: extract(timezone_hour) problem
От: Kevin Brown
Сообщение: Re: Detecting corrupted pages earlier