Re: Who puts the Windows binaries on the FTP server?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Who puts the Windows binaries on the FTP server?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Justin Clift writes:

> Yep, that's the first "Proof of Concept" build, and it *prominently* has
> a message at the start of the installation that says to email me with
> any problems about it.

Maybe a so-called "Proof of Concept" build could be put into an area on
the FTP server that conveys that fact in the directory names (like "test"
or "contrib" or whatever).  Because those who need a more production-grade
build will likely confuse this.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net