Re: PostgreSQL v7.3.2 Released -- Permission denied from pretty much

От Laurette Cisneros
Тема Re: PostgreSQL v7.3.2 Released -- Permission denied from pretty much
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
FYI...

Today, I am able to get it off many of the sites.   No problems.

Yesterday, I was only trying the US (American Flag) sites and was only
finding it on ftp.postgresql.org which was bogged down.  The other US sites
did not have it only 7.3.1 - but today they do.

L.

--
Laurette Cisneros, L.D.
The Database Group

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: disk pages, buffers and blocks
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL v7.3.2 Released -- Permission denied from pretty much everywhere