Re: Strange interaction with php's pg_query

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Strange interaction with php's pg_query
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry, but we really need to see your code.  My guess is that you've got a
simple syntax error in your php script and php thinks it's interpreting
your sql statement.

On Mon, 13 May 2002, Bill Moran wrote:

> I'm a little burned out right now, so I figured I'll ask the
> question before calling quits for tonight, and (hopefully) the
> answer will be in my inbox come morning. ;)
>
> I'm building a web app in php with Postgre as the backend db.
> I'm pretty new to Postgre, but I've done a lot of work with
> php+MySQL.
>
> I have a simple table as follows:
>
> create table sysinfo (
>     attname char(30) primary key,
>     attvalue text
>     ) without oids
>
> And if I start psql and enter:
> "select * from sysinfo"
> I get the expected list of name/value pairs that were entered
> into the table at an earlier operation.
>
> However, if I execute the same query using pg_query() in php,
> I get the error:
> Warning: pg_query() query failed: ERROR: Relation "sysinfo" does not exist in
/usr/home/group/webpages/epd/class/base.class.phpon line 44

От: Martín Marqués
Сообщение: Re: restoreing dumps fail
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Question about setval() function