Re: \c connects as another user instead I want in psql

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: \c connects as another user instead I want in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kovacs Zoltan writes:

> By the way, could you please define a unique constraint on column
> 'usesysid' in future in PostgreSQL?

The usesysid column will be removed and the oid column will be used
instead.  That one tends to be unique, but an index will still be added.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Unix sockets connection authentication - patch
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: AW: \c connects as another user instead I want in psql