Re: [HACKERS] Linux.conf.au 2003 Report

От Gavin Sherry
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Linux.conf.au 2003 Report
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> I think so - Gavin?  As far as I'm aware there's not really anything else
> on the open source circuit.  There is often a MySQL rep there as well
> apparently.

Chris is right. David Axmark (MySQL AB) usually turns up, but he didn't
this year.

The conference has an attendence of 400 people. The audience is fairly
technical -- getting less so each year though :-(.

If I go next year, I think I will give a tutorial focusing on migrating
MySQL applications to PostgreSQL. Many attendees of my talk this year were
looking for information like that -- something I didn't cover :-\.

Gavin

От: Christopher Kings-Lynne
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Linux.conf.au 2003 Report
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Changing the default configuration (was Re: