Re: pgaccess

От Nigel J. Andrews
Тема Re: pgaccess
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 6 May 2002, david blood wrote:

> I should have posted the error.
>
> I get this when I click design on a table.  I also do not see the indexes that
> are on a table.
>
> David Blood
>
> ERROR:  Attribute 'oid' not found
>
> ERROR:  Attribute 'oid' not found
>
>     while executing
> "pg_select pgsql184 {select oid,indexrelid from pg_index where
> (pg_class.relname='tblbadword') and (pg_class.oid=pg_index.indrelid)} rec {
>         lappend Pg..."
>     ("uplevel" body line 1)
>     invoked from within
> "uplevel pg_select $args"
>     (procedure "wpg_select" line 3)
>     invoked from within
> "wpg_select $CurrentDB "select oid,indexrelid from pg_index where
> (pg_class.relname='$PgAcVar(tblinfo,tablename)') and
> (pg_class.oid=pg_index.indrelid)..."
>     (procedure "refreshTableInformation" line 48)
>     invoked from within
> "refreshTableInformation"
>
> ... [sniped]B
>
> --- tony <tony@animaproductions.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, 2002-05-03 at 17:39, david blood wrote:
> > > Is there a newer version of PgAccess? I get this error when I go to design
> > an
> > > existing table a figure that it has to do with the fact that postgres is
> > > serverall version ahead of the last pgaccess version I have??
> >
> > pgaccess works just fine for me on 7.2. What is your problem?

I think the answer to this problem is that yes there is a newer version of
PgAccess. There must be since the version with 7.2.1 doesn't try to retrieve
the oid field, which indeed does not exist in pg_index as reported in the error
message.

--
Nigel J. Andrews
Director

---
Logictree Systems Limited
Computer Consultants

От: grant
Сообщение: Re: More harrowing tales of TOAST growth
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Subject: bool / vacuum full bug followup part 2