Re: PostgreSQL busco hispanohablantes

От Cedar Cox
Тема Re: PostgreSQL busco hispanohablantes
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
In English (babelfish):

Hello, my name is Raul:
    Very I am moved by to have begun to work with PostgreSQL, although my
problem is that I do not dominate or the English very, wanted to put to me
in contact with people who speak the Spanish and who are working (or
beginning to work) with this tool. I have installed a version of
PostgreSQLpara Windows (in Windows 98) and managed to connect itself by
means of ODBC to the data base previously created, using a program
developed with Visual BASIC 6 (ADO). If to somebody it interests to him to
share experiences on the matter can communicate directly with me, alive in
Venezuela and me you can send any commentary to rbreindembach@cantv.net

От: "rbreindembach@cantv.net"
Сообщение: PostgreSQL busco hispanohablantes
От: Cedar Cox
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL busco hispanohablantes