Re: [GENERAL] PHP with Postgres

От Kevin Heflin
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PHP with Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, [iso-8859-1] Sime� wrote:

> Hi friends, Where can I find a PHP manual for Postgres ? I have found PHP
> manuals in  www.php.org but they are for mySQL. Thanks

Go to www.php.net in the online manual, it shows all the pg_ functions of
php.

If you are looking for an acutal book, I've recently bought a PHP
programming books from amazon.com, I didn't find that it went into any
more detail than the online documentation. But does have some explanation
of basic programming for the beginner.

The specific link for the postgres functions can be found at:

http://www.php.net/manual/ref.pgsql.php3

Kevin

Kevin Heflin          | ShreveNet, Inc.      | Ph:318.222.2638 x103
VP/Mac Tech           | 333 Texas St #175    | FAX:318.221.6612
kheflin@shreve.net    | Shreveport, LA 71101 | http://www.shreve.net

От: Simeó
Сообщение: PHP with Postgres
От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PHP with Postgres