Re: Serious environment problem with 7.2 on Solaris

От Darren Ferguson
Тема Re: Serious environment problem with 7.2 on Solaris
Дата
Список pgsql-general
sh: means /bin/sh

Try putting it in a script and then make the cron run the script.

This way you will have contril over the shell / interpreter you wish to
use

HTH

Darren Ferguson

От: Martín Marqués
Сообщение: restoreing dumps fail
От: Darren Ferguson
Сообщение: Re: Serious environment problem with 7.2 on Solaris