Re: Access PostgreSQL server via SSL/Internet

От Dominic J. Eidson
Тема Re: Access PostgreSQL server via SSL/Internet
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 26 Aug 2000, John McKown wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Aug 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:
>
> > It is trivial to connect clients and servers across an ssh-piped
> > connection. I'm not sure of the details as far as getting things set up
> > to be automated for turnkey installations.
> >

> Thomas,
>
> Thanks for the thought. I just found something called "stunnel" which may
> do the trick.

Also look into "vpnd" - we're using it for a project for a client until I
can get the SSL connection stuff working properly... (Hint, hint... It
would be nice if it was better documented :)

http://sunsite.auc.dk/vpnd/

--
Dominic J. Eidson                                       "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!" - Gimli
http://www.the-infinite.org/              http://www.the-infinite.org/~dominic/

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: AW: How Do You Pronounce "PostgreSQL"?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Performance on inserts