6.4.2->6.5.2 migration problem..

От Sebestyen Zoltan
Тема 6.4.2->6.5.2 migration problem..
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

 I would like to upgrade from 6.4.2 to 6.5.2, so I compiled 6.4.2 and now
want to dump the existing database so in order to transfer it to the new
postgresql. Unfortunately, pg dump can't fulfill his task, it's complaing
that some procedural language is missing. What can I do in this case?
Here's the output of pg_dump:

 [1]+ pg_dumpall >/tmp/db.out &
dumpOneFunc(): procedural language for function format not found
pg_dump failed on elmu, exiting.

        Thanks in advance

Sebestyén Zoltán <szoli@netvisor.hu>    I'm believing that the Holy Spirit is
                    gonna allow the hand, and the foot, and
MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR            the mouth, just to begin to speak, and
                                        to minister, and to heal coordinated by
                    the head.

I use UNIX because reboots are for hardware upgrades.

                 Kick me! Whip me!! Make me develop on AIX!!!

От: Shadkam Islam
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Change table structure.
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Is it possible run pgsql in Windows 95 ?