Re: [GENERAL] Database access permissions

От Howie
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Database access permissions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Jonathan A. Zdziarski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Got another question for you today.  Is there any documentation that talks
> about how to set up individual database permissions?  I need to be able to
> set it up so that some users can only access certain databases as
> read-only.  Thanks.

read up on the GRANTS section in the docs or do a '\h grant' and
a '\h revoke' from psql.

---
Howie <caffeine@toodarkpark.org>   URL: http://www.toodarkpark.org
  "You can change the world with a bullet in the right place"

От: Peter Blazso
Сообщение: subscribe pgsql-general
От: Stuart Rison
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Simple Question, hard answer