Re: query cache (was: Re: caching query results)

От Karel Zak
Тема Re: query cache (was: Re: caching query results)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> I'm still confused, this doesn't seem to be in Postgresql yet?
>
> bright=# PREPARE wwmine AS select * from d;
> ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "prepare"
>
> (using 7.0)
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Oh sorry. The query cache is planned for some future release 7.2/7.?.
The pg's hackers list is area for dreams & plans & vision too :-)                         Karel
PS. I'm working on this, and in June/July I will first usable snapshot.

От: "Matthias Urlichs"
Сообщение: Re: Performance (was: The New Slashdot Setup (includes MySql server))
От: "Hiroshi Inoue"
Сообщение: RE: Performance (was: The New Slashdot Setup (includes MySql server))