Re: [patch] GUC source file and line number

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: [patch] GUC source file and line number
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
This looks quite handy.  Needs to have an update to the view-pg-settings
section of the docs before it gets applied though.

I'd also like to get the default boot_val for each parameter exposed,
similarly to how the min and max are available.  That should be easy to do
using your changes as a guide for what to touch.  I'll try to fit that in
this weekend so it makes the commitfest deadline.  I'll update the docs
for all the changes (the ones in there already and the one I add) while
I'm at it and submit a combined patch.

От: Dean Rasheed
Сообщение: Re: Auto-explain patch
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [patch] GUC source file and line number