Re: top posting

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: top posting
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007, Collin Kidder wrote:

> I believe that my conforming to the "rule" shows that I am willing to
> cater to the wishes of the overly anal people on this list. That they
> cannot allow any deviation from their narrow mindset shows you that the
> real problem we've been talking about is with them.

FYI, when I read a comment like this, which is making it very clear that
you feel you're smarter than everyone else who disagrees with you, my only
response is to shrug, file you under the list of people who clearly don't
ever need my help, and never respond to anything you ask about.
Dictating policy is something the people *answering* questions get to do,
and if your introduction to the list involves insulting them like you've
done above I hope you never run into something you need advice about here.

От: Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
Сообщение: Re: top posting (was: Hijack!)
От: Gregory Stark
Сообщение: Re: Hijack!