Re: Minor problem with Makefile.shlib

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: Minor problem with Makefile.shlib
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> >AFAICS, the patch is in the queue waiting for a review.
>
> Well, the CVS HEAD did work as if it indeed had been applied until
> yesterday evening. I'm quite sure of that since I took a new snapshot
> yesterday and created a brand new installation. PL/Java compiled fine on
> win32 (aside from the warnings I mentioned at the beginning of this thread).

I guess the magic is explained because you installed *over* the previous
test install you did to check my patch? So the header files were there
from this previous install.

--
Fabien Coelho - coelho@cri.ensmp.fr

От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: Minor problem with Makefile.shlib
От: Rod Taylor
Сообщение: 7.4.5 / 7.4.6 crash (pg_hba.conf issue)