Re: [NOT] (LIKE|ILIKE) (ANY|ALL) (...)

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [NOT] (LIKE|ILIKE) (ANY|ALL) (...)
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> writes:
> > Please find attached a patch which allows "LIKE/ILIKE/NOT LIKE/NOT ILIKE"
> > as operators for ANY/SOME/ALL constructs.
>
> This seems to allow a whole lot of unintended and probably uncool things
> as well.  "ORDER BY NOT LIKE", for instance.

Yes.

Well, it seemed to me (maybe I'm wrong here/) that "ORDER BY !~~" was
allowed anyway by the parser, so I cannot see why it should not allow "NOT
LIKE" as well, even if it does not make sense. I guess that it is filtered
out later anyway?

Or the rule factorization must be changed. It can also be done.

--
Fabien Coelho - coelho@cri.ensmp.fr

От: Claudio Natoli
Сообщение: Re: installdir patch for win32
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [NOT] (LIKE|ILIKE) (ANY|ALL) (...)