Re: $PGDATA/base/???

От bpalmer
Тема Re: $PGDATA/base/???
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I object. The code displays oids and tablenames or relnames. Oid is just
> the initial, default filename for tables, and may change to something other
> than the oid. Currently, the reindex code is the only place that could change
> the relfilenode without changing the oid, but I think there may be more
> in the future.

Looks great,  and I agree.  Did not know that little piece of information.
I have made the changed to my code,  here's the new version.  I have
tested this one and updated the web page.

- brandon

b. palmer,  bpalmer@crimelabs.net
pgp:  www.crimelabs.net/bpalmer.pgp5

От: Thomas Swan
Сообщение: Re: SIGTERM -> elog(FATAL) -> proc_exit() is probably a bad idea
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Getting configure to notice link-time vs run-time failures