Solaris 7 Compile Errors

От Jonathan A. Zdziarski
Тема Solaris 7 Compile Errors
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi there,

I'm trying to compile a S7 port, but am getting this...

lex pgc.l
"pgc.l":line 53: Error: missing translation value
make[3]: *** [pgc.c] Error 1
make[3]: Target `all' not remade because of errors.
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/usr/share/src/pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/share/src/pgsql/src/interfaces/ecpg'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/share/src/pgsql/src/interfaces'
make: *** [all] Error 2

as a result it won't make any of the utilties, etc.  I tried the package
in the bindist folder, but it doesn't appear to allow me to set up the
database using initdb, I have no idea why (followed the docs).

Thank you,

Jonathan A. Zdziarski
Sr. Systems Administrator
Netrail, inc.
888.NET.RAIL x240

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Soundex functions for triggers?
От: "Jonathan A. Zdziarski"
Сообщение: Solaris 7