Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Herouth Maoz wrote:

> > How about a T-SHIRT with some of the above slogans,
> > perhaps this one:
> >
> >   "It has taken a while to get moving... but
> >   nothing is stopping it now.  PostgreSQL,
> >   stable, solid, dependable, and on its way
> >   to a production server near you."
>
> BTW, the original reason for the elephant was that it forgets nothing. At
> least that's what I remember.

I don't believe there was every just *one* reason...I'd say that the
'dependable' kinda incorporates the 'forgets nothing' concept...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: "Jonathan davis"
Сообщение: text and varchar type
От: Stuart Rison
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...