Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...  (Michael Simms <grim@argh.demon.co.uk>)
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Clark C. Evans wrote:

> I don't get image #2 "Leave's em big" .... could
> someone explain this one?  Also, having the version
> number on the T-Shirt kinda dates it...

It was a 'joke shirt', more then anything...it can be read different ways,
depending on the mood you are in when you see it..."Leave's them big", as
one person pointed out, could represent the 'core dump' left from some
very big query that just didn't quite make it...

Maybe we should do a short "explanation" under this one in the catalog?
Something better then I threw in above? :)

> How about a T-SHIRT with some of the above slogans,
> perhaps this one:
>
>   "It has taken a while to get moving... but
>   nothing is stopping it now.  PostgreSQL,
>   stable, solid, dependable, and on its way
>   to a production server near you."

Oh, I like this one too...Daniel?  Jeff?  T-Shirt #3?  If you want to send
in suggestions, feel free to send them to jeff@pgsql.com.  Not saying
we'll do everything and anything, but diversity is cool...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: "Clark C. Evans"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...
От: Ximo Domenech
Сообщение: help Solaris