Re: [HACKERS] mirroring problem (www.postgresql.org)

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] mirroring problem (www.postgresql.org)
Дата
SOLVED: Re: [HACKERS] mirroring problem (www.postgresql.org)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> Hi,
>
> seems something wrong with rsync mirroring.
> I use
> rsync -avz --delete hub.org::postgresql-www /d4/Web/mirrors/pgsql/
> and it does well but no images from /images directory are copied.
> So my mirror http://www.sai.msu.su:8000/ looks corrupt

Are you on the mirrors mailing list?  We're trying to get all of the
mirror admins on it to contact them easier.   Anyway, I dropped your
site from automatic redirect while we figure out what happened.  There
are two other directories that also don't appear to be transferring:
css and js.  I've already asked Marc to look into it - dunno if he
came up with anything yet.  It also appears to only be happening to
the sites that have an extra directory in their URL; eg:

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: Vince Vielhaber
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] 6.5.0 - Overflow bug in AVG( )
От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Postgres mailing lists